Enhancing lives through Design
We believe that design should be enabling rather than disabling and should maximise environmental engagement. We design with the best aesthetics in mind, whilst focusing on functionality to achieve our goal of enhancing the quality of lives and transforming our buildings to better support wellbeing.
We can advise Clients on a wide range of specialist care facilities, including:
- New Schools for Children with Autism Spectrum Condition
- Dementia Care Accommodation
- Accessible Homes for individuals with special needs
We value building long term working relationships with our clients, consultants and contractors, to deliver the best service and the best projects.
We provide complete Architectural Services, guiding your project from feasibility to completion (RIBA Stages 0-7) and helping you optimise your development objectives with the following services:
- Site appraisals – feasibility studies
- Care need assessments – analysis of existing care provision
- Property portfolio assessments
- Concept design options and alternative development potentials
- Preparation and submission of planning, conservation and listed building applications
- Community consultations
- Technical design and project management